The most exclusive hotel in Greece
Crete – Greece
✓ All suite hotel
✓ 59 accommodations, all facing the sea
✓ 21 Villas with private pool, 9 Diamond Residences with direct access to a private beach
✓ Private beach
✓ Indoor pool and spa
✓ Beach bar & 2 Restaurants
✓ Complete childcare centre
Uniquely positioned on a peninsular stretch of land, the elounda peninsula overlooks the Mirabello Bay and the expanse of the Aegean Sea. The view is blue as far as the eye can see.
The hotel is reached by a private road that leads to the lounge area on the top floor. Its expansive verandas make you feel like you are on the bridge of a flagship. The American-style a-la-carte breakfast is enjoyed with the most spectacular views of the bay, at the Calypso Restaurant, next to a turquoise pool that seems to overflow into the sea. The impressive “Kelari” wine cellar, home to a truly remarkable selection of Greek and international labels, offers private tasting as well as private dining for up to 8 guests. The “Koh” Sushi restaurant, located just above sea level at the very tip of the peninsula, is the most magical setting in which to enjoy culinary delights. Odysseus Restaurant is located on the most unique spot, right on the sea, where fresh fish and seafood are the highlight.
VILLAS & SUITES
PENINSULA COLLECTION SUITES
– 15 Suites with private pool, 1-bedroom (living space between 70 m to 90m ) up to 3 adults : All bedrooms are on the top floor with balconies, offering superb views; some are capped by domes that admit natural light. Living rooms have direct access to the seawater pool. There are bathrooms on both levels, finished in the most exquisite marble, one very roomy with an air-bath and the other often sporting a steam-shower.
– 3 Suites with private pool, 2-bedrooms (living space 130m ) up to 5 adults: One of the bedrooms situated next to the living room offers direct access to the suite’s pool; or both are situated on the top floor, next to each other.
– 2 Suites with private pool, 3-bedrooms (living space 160m ) up to 7 adults: The third bedroom, situated on the ground floor, features a shower/WC and has direct access to the pool.
– 4 Junior Suites Sea View (indoor space 48m ) up to 2 adults: Open plan suite, offering unified bedroom and sitting area, with exceptional views to the private sandy beach.
– 5 Beachfront Junior Suites with private pool (indoor space 45m ) up to 2 adults: Open plan suite offering unified bedroom and sitting area with private seawater heatable pool, located a few steps away from the sandy beach.
– 4 Grand Villas with private pool, 2-bedrooms (indoor space 120m ) up to 5 adults. Each villa has two master bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms, a large sitting room with dining area, kitchenette and a shower/WC. All furniture in the new villas is tailor-made, utilising top materials. All rooms give access onto a unique terrace of at least 90m with a private heatable seawater pool (not all), sitting and dining area, and lounge. direct access to the resort’s private sandy beach from the villa’s terrace.
– 1 Grand Villa with private pool & garden, 2 double & 1 single bedroom (indoor space 145m up to 6 adults). This Peninsula Grand Villa has two double & 1 single bedroom, each with its own en-suite bathroom a spacious living room, indoor and outdoor dining area, the latter in the private garden with seawater heatable swimming pool
– 3 Grand Villas with private pool & garden, 3-bedrooms (Indoor space 150m up to 7 adults). Additionally, to the above, these Peninsula Grand Villas have three bedrooms with en-suite bathroom, a spacious living room, indoor and outdoor dining area, the latter in the private garden with seawater heatable swimming pool.
– 7 Presidential one-bedroom Villas with private pool (indoor space 80m ) up to 3 adults
– 5 Presidential two-bedroom Villas with private pool (indoor space 120m2) up to 5 adults. The Presidential Villas have one or two master bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms, spacious and luxuriously appointed on the waterfront with direct access to the hotel’s private sandy beach or to a secluded jetty. All villas have a comfortable living room with tailor made furniture, indoor dining area, private furnished terrace/garden with heatable seawater swimming pool dining and lounge area. The 2-bedroom villas also feature a kitchenette.
The Elounda Peninsula Diamond Residences are the most exclusive property proposition in the whole of Greece, and one of the most amazing resort residences in the whole of the Mediterranean. Upholding Spyros Kokotos’s signature tradition of excellence in architecture, the residences lie in front of their own private beach inside the elounda peninsula ALL SUITE HOTEL and come with interiors designed by the same team as the Six Senses Spa.
Such luxury residences, each with its own private seafront space and unhindered view of the Aegean, are an extremely rare offering in themselves. The Elounda Peninsula Diamond Residences take this even further, by providing the services of a world-class resort, complete with a private beach, private dining club, private driveway for the owners’ electric buggies, reserved parking spaces for the owners’ cars, and privileged access to all of the resort’s offerings.
Residences come in a variety of layouts, ranging from one to seven bedrooms, and feature spacious living rooms, indoor and outdoor dining areas, seawater swimming pools, kitchens, en-suite marble bathrooms, spas with gyms and saunas, and contemporary finishes throughout, while some floor-plans also boast indoor pools.
AMENITIES & SERVICES
- Guests enjoy VIP check-in with a glass of champagne and “Peninsula welcome treat”
- Possibility of private check-in/out in your suite/villa
- Individually controlled air-conditioning/heating
- VRV air-conditioning in Beachfront Suites, Peninsula Grand Villas and Presidential villas that complies with the latest ASHRAE standard 90.1
- Control panel with “privacy/service please” buttons placed on each bedside table and at the entrance of the villa
- LCD flat screen smart hotel mode TV and satellite channels, music channel, DVD/CD player and soundbar with Bluetooth connection in the living room
- Smoke detector in the bedroom, living room and dining area. Fiber optic installation in the villas and high-speed internet.
- Desk, direct-dial telephone, complimentary WIFI, DATA port line, telephone safety cord operated push button in bath and shower zone
- Nespresso Coffee Machine, tea facilities and water with daily complimentary refill
- Dressing table, hairdryer
- Electronic safety deposit box
- Hypo-allergenic pillows and feather pillows
- Cribs, baby-cots and high chairs available
- Babies Travel Light Program: Parents can request supplies from the specific list prior to arrival and these will be delivered to their accommodation and charged to their hotel bill
- Luxurious marble bathrooms with full-size shower, music speakers, telephone, make up/shaving mirrors, bathrobes, slippers and signature bath amenities. In most suites there is a second bathroom with shower and WC at the living room level. Some Peninsula Collection Suites have steam showers.
- Laundry and dry-cleaning service – same day or next day delivery except Sundays and public holidays…
HOW TO BOOK
To book any of the properties, please contact your travel advisor